Information according to art. 13 of the European Regulation 679/2016
According to art. 13 of the European Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereafter GDPR), and in relation to the personal data communicated to our company, we specify the following:
Personal data processing
The data controller is Agresti Srl on behalf of its legal representative To communicate to data controller, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Purpose and legal basis of the processing
In general, the data provided are necessary for the supply of the agreed products / services and to fulfill the related obligations in the fiscal and accounting field. Personal data are processed by means of both paper and electronic archives, with methods strictly necessary to meet the above-mentioned purposes. Further processing (eg for periodic newsletter delivery) is effectuated after obtaining the relevant consent of the interested party.
Consequences of failure of personal data communication
With regard to the personal data necessary for the supply of the agreed products / services and to fulfill the related obligations in the fiscal and accounting field (for example the obligations related to the keeping of accounting and tax records), failure of personal data communication prevents fulfilment of the contractual relationship
Personal data are kept for at least the duration of the contract and for the time when our company is subject to storage obligations, for tax or other purposes, provided by law or regulation. Subsequently they are kept for one year from the date of their last use, unless the customer requests their cancellation before.
Personal data can be communicated to:
1. consultants and accountants who provide functional services for the purposes indicated above;
2. banking and insurance institutions that provide functional services for the purposes indicated above;
3. subjects who process data in execution of specific legal obligations;
4. judicial or administrative authorities, for the fulfillment of legal obligations
Profiling and dissemination of data
Personal data are not subject to disclosure or to any fully automated decision making process, including profiling.
Rights of the interested party
The interested party has the right to:
- request access to personal data and information relating to them;
- the correction of inaccurate data or the integration of incomplete data;
- the cancellation of personal data (on the occurrence of one of the conditions indicated in Article 17, paragraph 1 of the GDPR and in compliance with the exceptions provided for in paragraph 3 of the same article);
- the limitation of the processing of personal data (on the use of one of the hypotheses indicated in Article 18, paragraph 1 of the GDPR);
- request and obtain, in the cases in which the legal basis of the treatment is the contract or consent, and the same is done by automated means, their personal data in a structured and readable format by automatic device, also in order to communicate such data to another data controller (the right to the portability of personal data);
- oppose at any time the processing of personal data to the occurrence of particular situations that concern him;
- withdraw consent at any time, limited to the cases in which the processing is based on your consent for one or more specific purposes and concerns common personal data (for example date and place of birth or place of residence), or particular categories of data (eg data revealing its racial origin, its political opinions, its religious convictions, health status or sexual life). The treatment based on consent and carried out prior to the revocation of the same preserves, however, its lawfulness;
- propose a complaint to a supervisory authority (Authority for the protection of personal data - www.garanteprivacy.it
Copyright © 2019 Agresti S.r.l.
PIVA 05275840485 - CCIAA Florence - n° 534487
Capitale versato: 90.000 euro